Infinity Pharmacy Solutions LLC Richardson, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. As a filling/production technician:
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in Texas
- Previous experience in pharmacy
- Framework and Docutrack experience preferred
- IV and Automation experience preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Rotating Shifts and on-call
Infinity Pharmacy Solutions LLCWhy Work Here?
Closed door pharmacy with a strong team! Excellent Culture and room for growth!
Hours of operation 9 to 9 Monday through Friday, 8 to 4 on Saturday. Rotating Shifts - every 4th Saturday
3313 Essex Dr #200 RichardsonRichardson, TX