Infinity Love Care is looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join our strong team. The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care and sales including care consultations with potential clients and family members. The Client Care Coordinator understands how the relationship with Referral Providers both serves to meet client and family needs as well as generates new business. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. The consultative approach is also utilized to build and nurture relationships with Referral Providers. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
The ideal candidate is confident, driven to succeed and passionate about delivering high quality customer service to everyone we engage with.
• Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
• Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process.
• Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
• Work closely with the team in building and nurturing relationships with referral providers and clients.
• Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
• Conduct client/caregiver introductions with every new client and with every new caregiver.
• Maintain client/ caregiver quality assurance visit rotation.
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and caregivers, and referral providers/care providers.
• Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise during the onboard of service to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Participate as needed in all caregiver meetings
• Conduct Family Education sessions as needed
• Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Infinity Love Care: Since 2018, Infinity Love Care has been at the forefront high-quality and affordable in-home care services. We have more than a decade’s worth of experience in maintaining the independence of seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities in a home-based, stress-free setting.Our highly qualified, caring caregivers are committed to their profession. Each of them share a passion for caring for those in need of care and want to remain in their home. Learn more about us at www.infinitylovecare.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.