We are currently looking for an Experienced Interconnections Specialist to join our team!
The top priority of this role will be to ensure projects get approved and completed with utility companies and obtain Permission to Operate for Solar Systems. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare, review and submit a high volume of interconnection documents in accordance with utility policies
- Maintain pipeline/applications of projects and respond in timely manner
- Work with internal crews, utility companies, customers, and sales reps for job information, as necessary
- Submit information/applications via utility portals, phone, or mail, for project approvals
- Self-management on following up with any items necessary to get the job completed
- Must be able to organize and prioritize their own workflow independently and work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Daily input of appropriate notes for all interconnection tasks, manage project status updates, and generate necessary reports to complete assignments
- Handle incoming inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Assist with Research – Conduct phone inquiries and web research to analyze and document interconnection requirements and processes for various states and utilities
- Work with monitoring department, by providing completed jobs, in order to place systems in-service.
- Must be a good communicator. Well spoken and professional on the phone, via typed communication, and in person.
- Excellent computer and web-based knowledge/skills
- Data Entry
- Impeccable note taking – and updating of internal systems to report updates on projects.
- Report escalated issues to the manager for possible solutions
- Other duties as assigned