Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you have a passion for Inside Sales? Do you like creating revenue by creating new business? If you said yes to these questions, then Infinity Data is looking for you. Infinity Data is looking for a strong Inside Sales Representative with merchant sales industry experience, that is ready to sell in one of the most lucrative industries available today. Infinity Data provides credit card processing services and merchant accounts using a wide variety of POS systems, companies accepting telephone and catalog orders, shopping carts and online application integration with our Application Programming Interface (API). We pride ourselves in maintaining an A+ rating and being in the top 10 with the Better Business Bureau. This is a testament to the integrity and transparency displayed from our Leadership team, Solution Consultants, and Client Support teams. Simply put, your job is to call potential new clients and sell, while customer service, technical support and account management is handled for you.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you are responsible for calling new potential businesses that can drive revenue growth. You will offer custom merchant service solutions for all small to medium-sized businesses. This role is responsible in calling new leads and selling payment processing solution(s) with a sales strategy guideline. The position is paid off a base salary, recuring monthly commission and onetime bonus. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating passive income while working 9am-5pm. The potential in earnings, depends on how hard you want to work.
- Manage 60-80 outbound calls per day
- Follow sales communication guides when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, provide solutions and/or alternatives to identify the product/service that best meets the client’s needs.
- Seize opportunities to market and upsell additional products/services when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile.
- Overcome customer objections, issues, or concerns as necessary to solidify the sale.
- 2+ years’ experience in Inside Sales (Outbound Calling)
- B2B experience and Cold Calling
- Strong communication skills with an assertive & positive attitude
- Assertive and positive attitude
- Professional appearance, dress to succeed
- Ability to be at full production within first six months
Factors that will help you to succeed:
- Same day deal approvals
- State of the art equipment and business solutions
- Unique transparent pricing
- Comprehensive Training
- Marketing material and support
- In house end-to-end support from Sales through Client Care
Pay: Salary, Commission (monthly residuals) & onetime bonus (on closed deals) ($52,000-$70,000)
If this is you, then don’t wait on your growing potential. Apply today and let’s grow together.
This role in not remote or hybrid - in house only.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at www.infinitydata.com
Powered by JazzHR
Infinity Data Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?