Independent Outside Sales Representative-Boston
Are you a motivated and experienced Outside Sales Representative with a strong background and mentality for sales? Do you enjoy the challenges of farming, hunting, and searching for new business opportunities? If so, Infinity Data has an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking Independent Outside Sales Representatives to join our team and sell custom merchant service solutions to small and medium-sized businesses. This role offers the potential to earn substantial commissions, including up to 80% of net income, with options for signing bonuses. As an Independent Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating leads and closing new merchant accounts through various prospecting methods.
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently.
- Market additional products and services under company guidelines and sales strategies.
- Overcome customer objections, issues, or concerns to secure sales.
- Identify the product/service that best meets the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Infinity Data.
- Collaborate with the reporting manager to develop key channels targeted by Infinity Data.
- Complete all necessary documentation to finalize the sale.
Factors That Help You Succeed:
- Same day deal approvals.
- Weekly leasing commissions.
- Monthly residual commissions.
- Opportunities for dual pricing, cash discounting, and surcharging.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and business solutions.
- Transparent pricing structure.
- Comprehensive training and marketing support.
- In-house end-to-end customer support through client care.
- A+ rated and accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- 3+ years of experience in Outside Sales.
- Proven track record in B2B sales and cold calling.
- Strong networking, lead generation, and business development skills.
- Excellent communication skills with an assertive and positive attitude.
- Previous experience in cold calling and door-to-door sales.
- Professional appearance and a commitment to success.
- Ability to achieve full production within the first six months.
What We Offer:
- Access to a wide range of payment processing solutions.
- Supported by reputable POS systems and gateways, including Clover, Dajavoo, Pax, Ingenico, and more.
- Competitive compensation plans with opportunities for passive income.
- Flexibility in working hours.
If you are a highly motivated, results-driven sales professional looking for a rewarding opportunity in a thriving industry, don't wait on your potential. Apply today and let's grow together.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at www.infinitydata.com.
Please note that this is a full-time remote position.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take your sales career to the next level, apply now to become a part of the Infinity Data team.
Powered by JazzHR
Infinity Data CorporationSharon, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.