Email Marketing Specialist
- Medical , Paid Time Off
Do you have a creative mind set? Do you like putting exciting content together to create a buzz? If you said yes to these questions, Infinity Data is looking for you. Infinity Data is in the hunt for a sharp and innovative email marketing specialist. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns and LinkedIn, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy. As an email marketing specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings. Infinity Data provides credit card processing services and merchant accounts using a wide variety of POS systems, companies accepting telephone and catalog orders, shopping carts and online application integration with our Application Programming Interface (API).
To be successful as an email marketing specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable texts. Ultimately, an outstanding email marketing specialist will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors.
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- Distributing emails using automation software.
- Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Drive, ingenuity, and gumption.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Powered by JazzHR
Infinity Data CorporationSharon, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.