The HVAC Service Coordinator will coordinate the field activities of the service division. The Service Coordinator communicates directly with customers, vendors, and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements. Schedule all field personnel for seasonal preventive maintenance contracts, service repairs & replacements. Service Coordinator is also served as A/R and assistance on A/P and Payroll for the service dept.
Scope of work:
- Receive and respond to all client inquiries and complaints.
- Reports any and all out-of-line conditions affecting customer satisfaction.
- Receives incoming requests for services and assigns for completion on a priority basis.
- Dispatch and manage the workload of assigned field technicians.
- Prepare and process all service and other time and material billing.
- Order material for jobs. inform service manager once the material is delivered
- Complete weekly time reports, verify assigned technicians hours and expenses.
- Dispatch technicians to emergency service calls.
- Monitor customer complaints to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner with the best solution possible.
- Manage monthly maintenance workload to ensure completion, provide updates as needed. Schedule all client site visits for non-service calls and maintenance visits.
- Manage approved repair work to ensure optimum client needs and maximize profitability.
- Cover standby. Complete assigned tasks/projects.
Provide complete status reporting for the following weekly:
- Open call
- Open estimate
- Answer open call report and close in timely fashion
- Keep open work notes updated as needed and dispatch board up to date * Cover additional technicians for all above in event someone is absent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in HVAC service dispatching position
- Proven written and verbal skills necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Considerable tact and human relations skills in interacting with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before to customers or employees
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be detail-oriented and have demonstrated organizational skills.
- Must have solid decision-making skills within the scope of the position.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have proven customer service skills.
- Above average proficiency in MS Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have familiarity with a variety of software programs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Planning, organizing and time management
- Prioritizing, flexibility, adaptability
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation teamwork
Job Type: Full-time