Santa Ana, CA
ICS is hiring a Front-End Software Development Engineer, who will translate concepts and business requirements in user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to an intuitive user experience. The Front End Developer will work closely with product owner and stake holder to gain clear understanding of product vision and requirements. The Front End Developer will also provide strategic design and user-experience recommendations based on the core features and new features of our products. This position will collaborate with scrum team to accomplish business goals.
The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrated track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills to both business and technical partners are absolute requirements. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services and will flourish in an environment where new opportunities and challenges arise frequently. We seek a great team player who will naturally elevate the performance of the people around them. High collaboration with Product and Design are imperative. The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues and customers will make you successful in this role.
Skills/Experience You'll Need:
- 4+ years of previous professional UI development experience
- Experience as a designer working closely with development teams in an agile environment.
- Familiarity with design patterns, user experience guidelines and best practices for all platform product experiences
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to identify design problems and provide quality solutions
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with modern design trends and techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Rigorous focus on security at all levels of the application, a "shift left" mentality