ICS is working with a Fortune 500, industry leading financial institution in Tampa, FL, currently looking for a Core Java Software Engineer. You will become an asset to the company since they expect to convert candidates within 8-12 months. Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well. The adoption of new technologies is a constant endeavor our client, so that they can adapt to ever-changing market trends.
- Expert in Core Java and design
technique as well as experience working across large
environments with multiple operating
systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g.,
Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources
working on projects across the client portfolio.
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software
development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and
cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks.
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as
Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency,
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends
and uses experience to influence application of
those technologies/trends to support the business;
may give speeches and outside the firm, writes
- Sql/No-SQL, JEE Stack, Cloud-Spring reactor or similar reactive frameworks
- Hands On Agile Experience
- Advanced Application, Data and INF Arch. Disciplines
- Enterprise Architectures Experience
- Experience with Container Tech