Looking to join a company that values a "Work Hard, Play Hard" philosophy? We thought so! The Infinity Acquisition team is looking for someone looking to hit the ground running with their sales, marketing, and management career and have FUN while doing it!
Our mission is to become a leader in the outsourced sales and marketing industry by taking an authentic and passionate interest in our people and our clients. We will grow continuously by relentlessly executing our goals through unrelenting work ethic, and our competitive drive to be the best.
Infinity Acquisition is currently seeking a Retail Customer Service Representative in the Jackson, MS area. The Retail Customer Service Representative will interact with customers to solve general inquiries, resolves issues, and handle customer complaints. The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image in our office and our clients' atmospheres and uphold a can-do attitude at all times.
Retail Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Provide excellent customer service to all clients/customers and maintain adequate appointment times
• Report any new customer acquisitions or account changes to the Market Manager
• Resolve customer support related issues and provide customers with proper solutions to their concerns Job
Retail Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• At least 1+ year experience in an office, retail, or other customer service environment
• Strong communication skills
• Basic office etiquette
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Why Work With Us?
• Paid Training
• Company Paid Travel
• Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Bonuses, and Incentives
• Rapid upward mobility
• Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
• A fun, high energy work
environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Interested and qualified candidates for the Retail Representative Position opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible, and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview by our human resources department in 2-3 business days.