OUR TEAM NEEDS YOU!!!!
Infinity Acquisition is hiring for an Entry-Level Promotions Representative position. This position is full time and includes training. At Infinity Acquisition, we believe that having the ability to not only sell a product but learn how to sell oneself is a critical skill to succeed in the world today. That is why here at Infinity have a "teach to swim" over a "sink to swim" mentality in teaching sales and marketing.
Infinity, is looking for people to join our team in the Entry-Level Promotions Representative position, receive full business mentorship and learn the skills necessary to transition into our management training program and learn how to manage and lead a large team of people. Our team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Promotions Representatives are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers.
No prior sales or marketing experience is necessary for the Entry-Level Promotions Representative role. We train our team to learn a variety of skills from sales, marketing, team development, human resources to business management and mentor-ship. We are looking for candidates that may be new to the workforce or who have work experience but are willing to start from the bottom up in order to learn the complexities and opportunities within a new industry.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry-level role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves