We’re a Marketing and Consulting Firm, specialized on representing Clients' brands, reaching Client's target audience by developing campaigns in multiple marketing platforms. Our clients consist of prestigious clients within telecommunications, mobility and electronics industries.
Who you are:
· Communicative: natural ability to express yourself and converse with customers face to face.
· Respectful: treats potential customers with genuine regard and values their time and perspective
· Organized: has a plan, schedule, and method for everything
· Customer focused: understands the importance of the target customer and how to communicate with them in an meaningful way
· Resourceful: when faced with difficulty is able to shifts gears and use creativity and imagination to implement new approaches to the situation
· Collaborative: enjoys working in a team environment and sincerely values and accepts input even if it is at odds with his or her own
· Curious and motivated: eager to learn and inquisitive
· Ideally, you have 0-5 years of experience, or are looking for a career change.
What you’ll be doing:
You will report directly to and work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager in overseeing all sales and marketing support functions. You will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities and get exposure to all levels of the sales process, from overseeing the set-up of new items with customers to direct sales interaction with buyers / account managers / business partners. You will also help to assist our marketing team in the organizing of promotional events and retail campaigns.
Specifics of the position:
· Follow the system for efficient processes and procedures for Sales and Marketing teams to utilize
· Support every aspect of the sales process including preparation of reports and price lists
· Manage relationships with independent or business accounts.
· Regularly audit and track performance of key partners Qualifications:
· Must be authorized to work in the US
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
· Highly organized
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Strong in-person contact handling skills and listening
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· The position requires a full time, in-house employee.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate
Why Work Here?Infinity Acquisition is a leading marketing and sales with headquarters based in Jackson, MS. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY!