Senior Engineering Technician
Infinitum Electric Liberty Lake, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Infinitum Electric has developed a breakthrough electric motor that’s significantly smaller, smarter, and more efficient. Our vision is to embed our technology in everything from HVAC systems to electric vehicles.
Infinitum Electric is looking for a full-time Engineering Technician to work on site. This position will be responsible for testing and troubleshooting power converters, mixed signal controllers and associated firmware and software. This will be accomplished by working closely with the power electronics, controls, and software engineers.
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years of experience assembling, programming, and testing power converters and associated controllers, digital, analog and/or mixed signal electronic devices
- Experience writing test procedures and generating test reports
- Experience with LabView
- Experience in setting up and operating data acquisition systems
- Experience loading firmware and software over Ethernet, WiFi, RS485 and other communication ports
- Experience with scopes, meters, sensors, thermocouples, infra-red detectors, strain gauges, air flow meters, power analyzers, etc.
- Experience in working with equipment rated up to 1,000 V is A PLUS
- Familiarity with Jira and/or Bitbucket is A PLUS
- Experience testing electric motors using dynamometers is A PLUS
- Ability to program in C, Python and C# is A PLUS
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test power converters and controllers as per test plans
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Document test procedures
- Prepare test reports using MS Excel and/or Word
- Set up test hardware and test instrumentation
- Identify test equipment needs, request quotes and provide test equipment acquisition justification
- Maintain lab equipment and keep track of calibration schedules
- Assist in the installation of lab equipment
- Assist in assembling and wiring prototypes
- Communicate daily with engineers to resolve problems and improve lab functionally
- Follow and assist in establishing safety protocols
- Flexible Spending Account
- Stock Options
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Relocation Assistance Potential
- Flexible Schedule-dependent upon scope of work
- Kitchen Snacks/Friday Team Lunches
Infinitum Electric is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLiberty Lake, WA
EngineeringView all jobs at Infinitum Electric