Systems Administrator (Azure)
- Posted: over a month ago
INFINITT North America
Job Description: Systems Administrator (Azure)
The Systems Administrator (Azure) will provide setup and support for Azure Cloud, Windows desktop/laptop, and server systems on physical devices, VMware virtual systems, and Azure. They will demonstrate knowledge of physical computer hardware troubleshooting, virtual server software and hardware environments, and Azure server, storage, and networking configuration, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Responsible for day to day operations of various end-user and enterprise Server technologies.
- Duties include installation, management, upgrade, monitoring, troubleshooting of the O/S, and physical and virtual server and end-user environments. Additionally, candidate may be responsible for Backup and Restore operations as needed and will collaborate with the Applications, Database, Network and other support teams as required. Will be involved in server/storage capacity management and reporting as well as disaster recovery operations activities.
- VMware administration including virtual server management, template building/updating, and monitoring. Familiar with VMware VSphere/VCenter 6.x/7.x environments, and SAN/NAS technologies
- Assist with day-to-day operations of data protection environments
- Analysis and optimization of Azure, on-premises, and SaaS workloads.
- Connectivity troubleshooting for desktops/laptops, servers, and basic network issues
- Perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and applications logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Install new software releases, perform systems upgrades, evaluate and install patches.
- Assist in assuring the performance, security, and availability of the systems.
- Ensures team documentation is accurate and maintained
- Install standalone and rack-mounted IT equipment, power, and cabling
- Perform after hours changes and troubleshooting as needed
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Network Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Knowledge of managing hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge and management of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Windows desktop/laptop and server configuration and management.
- Knowledge of VMWare, vSphere, vCenter, and ESXi.
- Knowledge of file systems, file system management, and networked storage systems (CIFS/SMB, NFS) a plus
- Strong technical troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Knowledge of Office365 a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible with working hours to accommodate change windows
- Display willingness to help others, a pleasant personality, a courteous manner, and a professional demeanor
Infinitt North America
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?