- Posted: over a month ago
Infinitive is a transformation and technology consultancy that enables global brands to deliver results through insights, innovation, and efficiency. We possess deep industry and technology expertise to drive and sustain adoption of new capabilities. We match our people and personalities to our clients' culture while bringing the right mix of talent and skills to enable high return on investment.
Infinitive has been named “Best Small Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine 6 times. Infinitive has also been named a Washington Post “Top Workplace”, Washington Business Journal “Best Places to Work”, and Virginia Business “Best Places to Work.” For 2021, Infinitive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company!
About this Role:
Infinitive is growing its tech team and is currently seeking a Golang Engineer to join our growing Technology practice. As a Golang Engineer, you will provide end-to-end solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment. The ideal candidate has the skills needed to build web-based systems, microservices, and APIs from vision to a production-ready system.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people and will involve a range of responsibilities.
What you'll do:
- Develop solutions that encompass front end, application layer, and back-end databases.
- Build and deploy code properly through Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and leverage existing infrastructure to build new applications
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies
- Build modern and innovative solutions in AWS environments to meet client needs
- Learn new tools and techniques to identify necessary system improvements
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience developing across a full application stack using object-oriented programming.
- 2+ years of experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS) or AWS Certification(s) and examples of work using these services.
- 3+ years of experience building user interfaces that consume RESTful APIs and user interfaces on a microservice architectures.
- Proficiency with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with continuous integration (CI)/CD pipelines and container platforms in private or public cloud environments, using technologies including Jenkins, GitLab, Apache Subversion, Ansible, Puppet, AWS CloudForms, RedHat OpenShift, and Docker Enterprise.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional (preferred).
- Management consulting experience (preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferred).
- Desire and ability to obtain AWS certifications.
- Have a Kick-Ass Attitude.
- Desire to Be Great and strive for continual growth.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Infinitive Inc