AWS Cloud Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Infinitive is a transformation and technology consultancy that enables global brands to deliver results through insights, innovation, and efficiency. We possess deep industry and technology expertise to drive and sustain adoption of new capabilities. We match our people and personalities to our clients' culture while bringing the right mix of talent and skills to enable high return on investment.
Infinitive has been named “Best Small Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine 6 times. Infinitive has also been named a Washington Post “Top Workplace”, Washington Business Journal “Best Places to Work”, and Virginia Business “Best Places to Work.”
About this Role:
We are currently seeking an AWS Cloud Architect to join our growing technology team. This person will be responsible for delivering AWS cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of our company.
We are looking for candidates who are accountable, passionate, assertive, proactive, open & honest, results oriented, and adaptable. Each project engagement represents a new challenge that will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies, and people.
What You'll Do:
- Acting as the primary technical POC on cloud related engagements with Infinitive.
- Develop relationships with our clients and technology team to drive solution features and architectures.
- Architect and develop working demonstrations and proofs of concepts in AWS and Azure.
- Represent Infinitive as a cloud expert in industry events with customers.
- Understand and champion cloud lifecycle management to help evolve and expand Infinitive’s footprint.
- Pursue innovation and improvement in relation to Infinitive’s cloud offerings.
- Train and mentor junior cloud engineers.
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years design/implementation experience with distributed applications.
- Minimum five (5) years of hands on working experience with AWS. Experience must include working with AWS CloudFormation, AWS Lambda and AWS CLI, AWS Console and Cloudwatch.
- Aware of current AWS technologies to formulate new solution and/or make recommendations to better the current business process.
- Subject matter expert on AWS and/or Azure services.
- Demonstrated ability to create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to break down application requirements and propose appropriate architectural solutions.
- Experience with the implementation of software systems within the AWS cloud environment that leverages specific, available AWS applications, utilities and tools, including Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2), Simple cloud Storage Service (S3), Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understanding of AWS Cost Management tools and lifecycle cost and trades associated with AWS services.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure/application architecture and cloud migration.
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps.
- Technical degree in computer science or related field (preferred).
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Background in Management consulting (preferred).
- Excellent leadership, peer management, and communication skills.
- Have a Kick-Ass Attitude.
- Desire to Be Great and strive for continual growth.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel and management.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Infinitive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Infinitive Inc