Infiniti HR is a premier Human Resources outsourcing firm that’s positioning itself for explosive nationwide growth. Our clients – hundreds of small to mid-sized businesses around the country - are able to improve their profitability through time savings and their access to our Payroll and HR experts, benefit products and services. Our company culture has been built through our commitment to clients, innovation, teamwork, accountability, while providing and atmosphere for employees focused on fun and adventure.
As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career. If you’re looking to contribute your skills at a company that cares about its employees and wants to offer you a “career” instead of just a “job”, let’s have a conversation!
For that detailed oriented person who enjoys working with numbers, Infiniti HR has a unique and challenging opportunity as a National Benefits Specialist. The National Benefits Specialist is committed to the highest levels of client satisfaction and retention by providing consultation related to benefit plan options and enrollment processes. In addition, this role will lead the enrollment process and audit functions for all benefit plans and billing with the assistance of national partners and the Director of Benefits. The National Benefits Specialist must also be eager to learn and grow as well as be dedicated to quality client service.
Value You'll Need to Provide in the Role:
- Leading all tasks related to on-boarding and enrolling new clients, working directly with implementation and enrollment teams to educate and onboard new clients and coordinate consulting for prospects.
- Serve as the Liaison between benefits and accounting on all billing issues and creates checks and balances systems to ensure accurate billing.
- Working with Director of Benefits on all new client implementation meetings to assist in collecting census information to conduct the underwriting process for the global medical plans.
- Act as project lead for implementing all new clients with benefit plans.
- Where applicable, working with sales and/or existing clients to participate in quoting and establishing client medical insurance plans.
- Managing the enrollment system by implementing processes to properly update, audit and edit all employee data, employee communications and system functionality.
- Fielding calls from client contact and worksite employees who have questions related to deductions, premiums, cards, group numbers, effective dates, address changes, qualifying events and requests to cancel.
- Oversee the implementation of client health benefit plans (both client sponsored and INFINITI offered plans) and provides direction to the applicable Payroll Specialist in regard to accuracy of deductions and billing.
Successful Candidates will have:
- 3 years of experience in a multi-client, multi-employer, or mutli-state PEO or HR environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems; HR Pyramid experience a plus.
- Experience with National Account Management within benefits is required for this position.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State tax laws that affect benefit plan management and ACA compliance.
- Demonstrated dedication to delivery quality client and worksite employee service.
- The ability to analyze information, evaluate results, and implement the best solution to solve problems or challenges.
We offer comprehensive Fortune 500® level benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability, coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during your first year of employment! To work at Infiniti HR is to be part of an HR firm that provides the highest caliber of solutions to clients nationwide, a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
The next step:
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.InfinitiHR.com. If you believe this would be the right position for you, please submit your resume for consideration today!
Why Work Here?At Infiniti HR, the foundation of our business is customer service. We measure success by the clients’ level of satisfaction. We provide services with a relentless pursuit of providing superior quality customer service and a commitment to exceed our clients’ expectations. This impact on a company’s profitability has led to our prestigious standing as one of the top PEOs in the nation. As a premier human resources solutions provider, Infiniti HR can also be the best place to advance and shape your career.
Commitment – Innovation – Teamwork – Accountability - Fun & Adventure