Infinite Solutions Inc is seeking a Earned Value Management (EVM) Analyst with demonstrated success working across multiple organizations to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Coordinate EVM analyses, developing processes and standards for collecting, tracking, analyzing, and disseminating cost and schedule data; performing schedule risk analyses; generating comprehensive at-completion cost estimates; and preparing formal reports and briefs
- Ensure adequate processes are in place to assess contractor's EVM systems compliance so data is accurate, reliable, and timely.
- Develop, implement, and utilize assessment techniques to ensure EVM-related services and work products are of good quality, timely, and responsive to program needs
- Advise PM on cost, schedule, and performance trends
- Conduct EVM training
- Report any significant EVM issues and recommend appropriate actions to resolve the issue
- Coordinate and participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Must have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or higher and a minimum of 3 years of related experience, including:
- Applying Earned Value Management in a government contracting environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of government contract terms and conditions.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation for a position of Public Trust.
- Proficiency with Deltek Cobra
- Prior related experience supporting the FAA.
Job Type: Full-time
Infinite Solutions Inc