Senior Talent Manager, Gaming
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Launched in 2019, TalentX Entertainment is the preeminent 360 Talent Management and Entertainment company for the modern digital era. They support, build and grow their clients' social footprints across platforms, traditional & new media and into new verticals. Started by creators, for creators, TalentX's main goal is to help build a lasting imprint for the modern era of digital creators.
TalentX is a subsidiary of Infinite Reality, a Metaverse company and ReKtGlobal, a cutting-edge digital entertainment organization.
If you're not afraid of hard work and want to be part of a team that is enthusiastic, ambitious and want to grow within an empowering, trusted and fun environment then we would like to talk to you.
This position will be a hybrid of in office and remote work and can be based in either Los Angeles or New York.
The Senior Talent Manager, Gaming reports into the Head of Gaming. The role's primary function is to recruit and manage a roster of talent whilst driving incremental revenue via new business development opportunities specifically in the Gaming and Tech sector. A minimum of 3-years of experience in the Gaming industry is required. Agency experience is preferred.
- Aid in the creation and development of short- and long-term strategy for clients on the roster
- Ensure that talents' image is protected
- Forecast financial goals for roster and ensure that forecast is met
- Seek and secure commercial opportunities across the entire roster
- Identify new business development opportunities
- Training/Mentoring junior members of the team
- Identify and sign high revenue talent and inspire the team to do the same
- Driving roster revenue to target
- Driving non-roster revenue to target
- Signing and retaining talent
- Potential line management of the team
- Driving revenue from new opportunities
- Stay on top of industry developments and communicate those with the wider team
- Develop key relationships on behalf of each talent whether that be with a brand representative, publication, or platform
- Negotiate large, complex commercial partnerships for talent across brands, publishing, licensing, mobile, live, and other relevant industries
- Knowledge of the gaming business, influencers and platforms that gamers perform on
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced environment and an ever-evolving media landscape, meaning no two days are ever the same
- Able to proficiently manage talent, brands, agencies, etc. to meet expectations
- Able to navigate potential issues or roadblocks and develop solutions-oriented ideas when problems arise
- Able to adapt behavior from one talent to another
- Experience executing brand deals, sponsorships or other campaigns from start to finish
- Able to handle any serious crisis management for talent alongside key stakeholders, e.g., a publicist or agent
- Exhibit strong critical thinking abilities and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills on phone, email or in-person
- Able to confidently network in a room alongside creators
You earn bonus points if you have...
- A passion for video games, live streaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers
- Experience in hospitality and entertainment
- Experience in client relations or account management
- Experience working with high profile individuals
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, even if you don't think you hit every requirement please don't hesitate to apply - we'd love to hear from you.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Public Holidays
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
Infinite Reality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinite Reality's policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Infinite Reality also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Infinite Reality will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Not currently accepting applicants residing in Colorado.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Entertainment Talent Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.