- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Corporate FP&A Financial Analyst will play a critical role in the FP&A team, participating in and/or being responsible for budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and business partnering with HR and Global Trade Compliance and other corporate groups. Reports to the Director of Global FP&A and will work closely with the senior corporate FP&A analyst to provide various monthly reporting, analysis, and ad-hoc analysis as needed. Will have some accounting close responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Forecasting – maintain, update and create forecasting models to provide forecasts to functional directors of HR and Global Trade Compliance (GTC). Provide variance analysis to forecasts and actuals. Meet with function heads to update forecasts on a monthly basis. Keep forecast models up to date with most current information. Forecasting will include Consent Agreement financial reporting requirements, (e.g. reconciling expenses, drafting annual expenditure report, budget & forecast for project specific reporting). Will submit data into various data systems as required. Provide/present forecast information in PowerPoint as needed.
- Business Partnering– will partner with the HR & GTC teams to support budgeting, forecasting and reporting needs, including the Annual Planning process, partnering with functional leaders to update and communicate forecast changes and work with larger FP&A team for additional reporting.
- Research and Project Reporting - will support HR & GTC teams’ requests for expense research, internal reporting needs and additional project-based work.
- Ad-hoc Analysis – participate in various ad-hoc analysis for both corporate functions management as well as for the FP&A Director.
- Accounting Close – participation in accounting close entries related to HR and GTC.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in Business / Finance / Accounting or related degree from an accredited college or university, MBA a plus
- 5-10 years relevant experience in Finance / Accounting including forecasting, planning, reporting, modelling, and analysis
- Experience budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, measuring and reporting KPIs
- Experience in a collaborative environment working as a business partner
- Experience with US trade compliance a plus (ITAR, EAR, etc.)
Skills and Abilities
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in SAP and BPC / Essbase / SmartView (can provide experience and examples)
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems.
- Team player; works well with others
- Strong understanding of Financials (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows)
- Strong understanding/familiarity of GAAP accounting
- Ability to build strong business partnerships across the organization with proven track record of working together to accomplish projects and get results
- Ability to set priorities and perform a variety of complex and broad work assignments
- Proactive self-starter able to take the initiative as necessary to support timely deliverables
- Flexible; ability to operate within an environment of change
- Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation communication skills;
- Sound business acumen; ability to understand the business, the key business drivers and the strategy
- Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
Infinite Outsourcing Solutions Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Infinite Outsourcing Solutions Inc.