New Start Up - Sales & Marketing Account Manger
Customer Service - Sales - Marketing - Entry Level w/ Training Provided!
Infinite North recently expanded to the Dayton market. Upon this expansion we bring an energetic and authentic sales and marketing team ready to grow like the city itself! If you're into having fun while building your career then this is the place for you. We highly value a work environment that allows us to "Work Hard AND Play Harder"!
We know how important Daytonians feel about their community and believe that Dayton should come first in our work and community involvement!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Account Manager role:
- Communicate effectively with our teams / clients.
- Prospect for new partners, identify new sales and marketing opportunities and create a business pipeline.
- Take responsibility for demand generation through sales and marketing acquisitions
- Support solution sales, and provide consultative sales by uncovering their consumer needs, and presenting them solutions.
- Meet monthly sales and marketing targets
Entry Level Account Manager Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred but no required
- 0-5 years of relevant work experience in sales, marketing, and / or customer service
- Self-driven and ambitious with polished skills to close deals
- Professional image
- Sports-minded / team-oriented
- Creative and innovative
- Upbeat and energetic
- Technical and digital experience
- A "no excuses" mentality
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses (increases as you advance)
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off + no Sundays
- Tickets to sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
- Business trips and retreats
Our main focus at Infinite North is equipping our sales and marketing team with the tools and resources to create their own future successes. We believe each individual has the ability to create their own destiny with the proper training!
Apply to join our team today!
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!