Client Representative (Entry Level Sales + Customer Service)
Infinite North recently expanded to the Dayton market. Upon this expansion we bring an energetic and authentic sales and marketing team ready to grow like the city itself! If you're into having fun while building your career then this is the place for you. We highly value a work environment that allows us to "Work Hard AND Play Harder"!
The Infinite North Inc team is seeking an Entry Level Client Representative to join our sales and marketing department!
Responsibilities for the Entry Level Client Representative:
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
Qualifications for the Entry Level Client Representative:
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, and customer service or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We not only take what we know to build up our clients’ opportunities, but we also help our employees venture forward in their careers. Each person at our sales and marketing firm is cross trained in each area of management, including: sales, marketing, business and team development.
We work with SalesForce, the leading CRM in the world!
We are involved with several philanthropies, including Operation Smile, an organization that hosts medical missions across the globe to aid in cleft lip and cleft palate repair for children in 3 world countries.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, tech-savvy, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work is a PLUS!