Are you tired of your current job?
Are you stuck in the same position with no growth opportunity?
Do you hate waiting in line for a promotion?
Apply Now for the Business Development Position!
Candidates with or looking for Business and Sales Experience apply now! We are accepting applications for our Entry Level Business Development position. Customer Service has been a huge asset to many direct marketing campaigns. This is an outside sales and marketing position which involves face to face business presentations with business owners. We've found that individuals with a customer service background tend to thrive in our business. We provide 100% training to our employees as long as they maintain:
- A positive / outgoing personality
- A Student Mentality
- Outstanding work ethic
- Conducting Business with Integrity
Any candidate with these qualities are expected to perform at a high level for our clients and their customers after training. We are seeking sales and business professionals who can be developed into a management position.
- Company Events
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events, dinners, concerts, electronics
- Employee achievement and recognition
- We allow social media in the work place!
- Formal rotational training
- Vacation days
This position DOES NOT require or include:
• Standing in any department stores
• Selling retail products
• Table events
• Sunday Shifts
• Overnight hours
Successful sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. While we would be happy to talk to a seasoned sales professional, we are particularly interested in talking to entry level, trainable, sales candidates. The ideal candidate has a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, marketing, etc.) a hard working professional looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Business sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager