Customer Service - Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
Infinite Management Group is a premier marketing firm, with its fundamental strength being its innovation, creativity and dedication to creating premium advertising campaigns. We provide our customers with the opportunity to promote them, leaving an everlasting impression of distinction and quality. We work in an energetic team atmosphere, and believe much of the success of our phenomenal growth is our commitment to developing our employees’ potential. We are committed to building our company with upbeat, talented, motivated people, who will continue to uphold our mission of being a market leader, by innovating and servicing our customers with extreme dedication.
Do you enjoy being the “Point Person” responsible for facilitating a workflow, communicating and handling complex situations with diplomacy? Then this opportunity is for you! The primary duty of this role is to ensure that our customers always have a knowledgeable and friendly resource to answer any questions they may have. You will support this role by advising them on varying requirement and managing through the production process. If you have a positive, flexible and “get it done” attitude while managing priorities, this is an invitation to put these skills to use!
- Key player in the communication and completion of the order process with other departments; liaison between Sales, customer service, public relations, advertising
- Interact with customers providing information in response to inquiries about products or services.
- Supporting all aspects of product knowledge
- Responsible for the accuracy of all the data
- Project management, including coordination of resources
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service role; preferred knowledge of techniques and tools relating to coordinating and tracking projects / orders.
- Must be highly organized, responsive, detail oriented, team player with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- This position requires an individual who is self-directed and detail-oriented with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Must be able to diplomatically enforce deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
Our goal is to energize, equip and develop extraordinary people to drive unpredicted results. We are looking for talented people to join our team of passionate professionals!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager