Certified Nurse Assistant at Infinite Loving Hands
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Needed Immediately - Attractive Rates - $ Per Hour, Super Understanding Employer!
Are You a CNA looking for an employer who will recognize and appreciate your hard work? An employer who is willing to listen to your concerns and support you 100%? Are you a highly compassionate and dependable person? If yes, Infinite Loving Hands Home Care Agency is looking for you!
Infinite Loving Hands is a non-medical, in-home care provider who maintains the highest quality standards in the industry. Our goal is to add value into the lives of our clients and those who love them. We are based in central Indiana and our services are available in marion county and surrounding counties.
Our Agency is dedicated to hiring people we can trust with our own families. Our CNA’s deliver various personal care and services in accordance with an established plan of care and provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
We value our employees the same way we value our clients!
- Provide personal hygiene assistance
- Help clients with medication reminders
- Assist clients with ambulation
- Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals
- Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
- Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Certified Nurse Aide Certification required through successful completion of an approved program.
- One year-full time experience in personal care or an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home, or one-year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home care agency setting; (preferred)
- Evidence of sympathetic attitude toward elderly care
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and carry out directions.
- Evidence of maturity and ability to deal effectively with job demands.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attend eight (8) hours of personal care-oriented services per year.
- Participate in professional meetings when directed.
- Ability to work closely supervised to ensure competence in providing client care.
- Must have a criminal history check conducted prior to being offered a position with the agency
Why You Should Join Us!
- Weekly Pay
- Very competitive pay rates
- Flexible schedules
- Friendly co-workers
- Super helpful and understanding Supervisors
- Easily accessible Administrator
- Quick and clear onboarding process
- On job training and growth opportunities
- Sick and emergency leave
- Assist and communicate with ill clients, co-workers and general public
- Must have a passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- Must be neat in appearance and practice good personal hygiene
- Must have a reliable means of transportation
- Must have a valid proof a negative TB test, or be willing to get tested
- Must have CPR and First Aid certifications from a recognized provider
Infinite Loving Hands Home Care Agency provides all PPEs (personal protective equipment) to all CNAs and other direct care providers, including masks, gowns, and gloves.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
HOW TO APPLY:
www.infinitelovinghands.com/careers to apply or send your resume to careers@infinitelovinghands.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts on Tuesdays. Compensation is $13.00 - $15.00/hour.
About Infinite Loving Hands LLC: Our mission at Infinite Loving Hands is to provide an infinitely compassionate home care service delivered by caregivers who share our Founder’s mission to provide kindness, empathy, and respect. We understand that this approach is critical in any situation, especially during challenging times. Our passion for providing care with love to the community in which we are from is what holds us together as a team. Learn more about us at infinitelovinghands.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Infinite Loving Hands
HealthcareView all jobs at Infinite Loving Hands