Certified Medical Assistant
- Expired: November 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Infinite Health Integrative Medicine Center is an elite precision medicine practice with a niche focus on health optimization, longevity and regenerative medicines. We empower our patient-partners to reach their optimized health goals via our comprehensive 4Pillars Approach to care and bleeding edge modalities. We are not the traditional reactive medical practice you may be accustom to. We are proactive, progressive, and leaders in integrative and regenerative medicine. Accordingly, we are looking for leaders to join our awesome and amazing team.
Infinite Health has an opportunity for a dynamic experienced Certified Medical Assistant to join our growing practice. The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting the physician in clinic, but will also be trained to front desk as needed. Additionally, the successful candidate is open-minded, adaptable, ambitious, health-conscious, self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and a team player. This position requires high touch patient-centric service, the ability to multi-task with a keen attention to detail, and proficiency in EHR scribing, and certified in phlebotomy.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT MAY NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Take and record vitals, including weight, blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, etc.;
- Collect, track, and maintain patient history; record any new data;
- Administer injections as directed by physician;
- Assist in infusions as directed by physician;
- Assist in mixing proprietary BHRT and longevity promoting injections as directed;
- Assist in regenerative procuedures by prepping room with requisite supplies, prepping patient for procuedure, assisting physician during procedure, and post-procedure clean-up as directed;
- Scribe physician's notes in EHR while physician engages the patient - must als be able to scribe during virtual appointments;
- Complete superbill in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure appropriate reimbursement and profitability of clinic;
- Maintain medical supply inventories and supply requisition requests in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Ensure patient confidentiality is upheld;
- Take instruction from and report updates to registered nurse/overseeing physician.
- Ensure rooms are kept clean and sterile.
- All other responsibilities as directed by physician and/or supervisor.
College Preferred, Medical Assistant Certification Required
Phlebotomy Certification Required
· 5+ Years of Previous Out-Patient Medical Assistant Experience Required
Salary: Salary range is $15 - $17 per hour DOE
Hours: Mondays thru Fridays 8:30 – 4:30
Cultural fit is very important us. Accordingly, in addition to your resume, please provide a cover letter telling us why you would be an excellent addition to our team.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: $15 - $17 Hourly
Infinite Health Integrative Medicine Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Infinite Health Integrative Medicine Center