IGI is currently looking for a competitive, self-motivated cybersecurity sales professional who has the drive and experience required to develop new business and support our growing team of Channel Account Managers. This sales professional will take ownership of the IGI portfolio, which is highly focused on strategic, managed cybersecurity services as well as IGI’s industry recognized Nodeware™ vulnerability management solution. Projections for the 2019 cybersecurity market exceed $150 billion. We are looking for an in-house professional who can quickly grasp the ever-changing cybersecurity market and how IGI’s value proposition applies toward capturing a significant, incremental piece of this fast-growing market.
- Work with IGI targets to Identify and qualify new cybersecurity opportunities
- Cold calling and lead development
- Act as the support contact for IGI’s Channel Account Managers
- Provide support to IGI’s growing list of channel partners
- Drive top line revenue and growth
- Respond to channel partner leads professionally in a timely manner
- Coordinate lead generation with sales and marketing activities to increase deal registrations and sales
- Develop strong working knowledge of IGI’s’ cybersecurity portfolio and competitive differentiators
- Maintain IGI’s CRM to manage customers, leads, feedback, and forecasting
- Participate in prospective client meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, whiteboard sessions, and events within the territory.
- Upkeep of customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the engagement and upsell process
- Continually stay abreast of the latest developments within the field of cybersecurity
Key Performance Indicators:
- Generate 5-10 new, qualified leads per month
- Performance against quarterly revenue targets
- Building a sustainable pipeline of quality proposals, meetings and call reports
- Performance against key account plans, size and quality of sales pipeline
- Customer and partner feedback and performance
- Relationships with operations team and other business units
Prefer 1+ years’ experience selling cybersecurity solutions, software and/or services tied to varied compliance requirements
Must have proven, recent success driving sales revenue (IT and cybersecurity) through cold calling and business development; experience with one or more global resellers and/or distributors is a plus
Understanding of the consultative sales approach
Capable of working within a dynamic and distributed team environment
Competencies for Success:
- Maintain professional communication with internal and external clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to sales targets
- Strong Microsoft Office & CRM skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and trust
- Drive to succeed and win
This position has no supervisory responsibility
This position operates from IGI’s corporate headquarters in Pittsford, NY. Travel within the region and to marketing and partner events will be required from time-to-time. Travel is minimal and less than 15%.
IGI offers a very competitive compensation plan consisting of a base salary plus success commissions. When qualified properly, IGI opportunities have a very high success rate and close within 90-days. The IGI portfolio is already being sold by channel partners and distribution across the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a region within a rapidly evolving environment. If you feel this opportunity may be for you, please respond today.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume with accompanying cover letter.
Director of Human Resources
175 Sully’s Trail, Suite 202
Pittsford, NY 14534
585-385-0610 x 201