IGI is currently looking for a competitive, self-motivated cybersecurity sales professional who has the drive and experience required to build new and existing channel partnerships, and drive sales within the midwest region. This sales leader will take ownership of the IGI portfolio, which is highly focused on strategic, managed cybersecurity services as well as IGI’s industry recognized Nodeware™ vulnerability management solution. Projections for the 2019 cybersecurity market exceed $150 billion. We are looking for a channel professional who understands the ever-changing cybersecurity market and can lead our channel partners toward capturing a significant, incremental piece of this fast-growing market for IGI.
- Identify, close and onboard new, strategic channel partner relationships
- Act as the lead point of contact for a large partner headquartered within the midwest region
- Provide support to qualified channel partners including presentations, follow up, product information, quotes, and closing business
- Drive top line revenue and growth
- Position entails driving 70% of revenue from the channel and 30% from direct sales
- Maximize coverage within a defined territory and drive adoption of IGI’s cybersecurity portfolio within the channel
- Receive and respond to partner leads professionally in a timely manner
- Coordinate lead generation with sales and marketing activities to increase deal registrations and sales
- Develop strong working knowledge of IGI’s’ cybersecurity portfolio and competitive differentiators
- Maintain IGI’s CRM to manage customers, leads, feedback, and forecasting
- Participate in prospective client meetings, presentations, conference calls, web conferences, whiteboard sessions, and events within the territory.
- Oversee and assist in the creation and presentation of detailed Statements of Work for proposed cybersecurity solutions
- Upkeep of customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the engagement and upsell process
- Continually stay abreast of the latest developments within the field of cybersecurity
Key Performance Indicators:
- Performance against quarterly revenue targets
- Building a sustainable pipeline of quality proposals, meetings and call reports
- Performance against key account plans, size and quality of sales pipeline
- Customer and partner feedback and performance
- Relationships with operations team and other business units
Experience / Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience selling cybersecurity solutions, software and/or services tied to varied compliance requirements
- Prefer 3+ years’ experience in Channel Account Management with related experience and skills pertaining to the recruitment, enablement, & management for channel partners
- Must have proven, recent success driving significant incremental sales revenue (IT and cybersecurity) within in the partner channel; experience with one or more global resellers and/or distributors is a plus
- Proven consultative approach which considers the prospect’s business, relevant cybersecurity compliance concerns, budget and buying process
- Current relationships with channel partners and direct customers
- Capable of working within a dynamic and distributed team environment
- Working knowledge of the channel recruitment and sales process
- Ability to deliver consistent web-based sales training and coordinate technical trainings with Sales Engineers
Competencies for Success:
- Maintain professional communication with internal and external clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to sales targets
- Strong Microsoft Office & CRM skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and trust
- Drive to succeed and win
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
This position operates from a remote location. Travel within the region, to marketing and partner events, and to the corporate office is required. Travel may be as high as 30%.
IGI offers a very competitive compensation plan consisting of a base salary plus commission. When qualified properly, IGI opportunities have a very high success rate and close within 90-days. The IGI portfolio is already being sold by channel partners and distribution across the U.S. This is an excellent opportunity to grow a region within a rapidly evolving environment. If you feel this opportunity may be for you, please respond today.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume with accompanying cover letter.
Director of Human Resources
175 Sully’s Trail, Suite 202
Pittsford, NY 14534