Infinite Focus Schools Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the company:
Infinite Focus Schools is a digital self-regulation and emotional health tool for youth. Our software teaches young people how to manage and self-regulate their emotions to create happy, healthy life experiences. We were founded by a former public educator who bootstrapped the company for a number of years. The company has closed a seed round and is ready to hire its founding team. The founding team will be critical to helping the company grow by establishing culture, creating the initial client base, and discovering a repeatable and scalable model. We’re looking for team members who are passionate, determined, resilient, agile, curious, and thoughtful.
About the position:
We’re looking for an experienced Software Product Manager who is excited about building products that customers love. You’ll join a passionate team to design, build and roll-out software that reflects the company’s vision and mission. The successful candidate will be a product-fit strategist and visionary who is dedicated, well organized, and able to drive company growth.
We are accepting applications from now until Friday, August 20, 2021. The position has a target start date of September 7, 2021, but we are open to having you join us sooner.
Finally, we know that the confidence gap and/or imposter syndrome can get in the way of spectacular candidates applying for positions they deserve. Please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Oversee and manage the software development lifecycle
- Analyze the complete competitive landscape to see what competitors are doing in the market
- Analyze trend reports, industry content, market statistics, sales data, user stories, mockups, and metrics to come up with a working strategy
- Manage the workflow of the software development, marketing and sales teams
- Work on the prioritization of new features based on usability, functionality, and user experience
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Reports to CEO
Note that as a startup, there will be times when we need to do things outside of the scope of our roles in order to keep the business moving forward. This is an opportunity to learn how businesses are started, grown, and scaled across all business functions.
- Work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to utilize data and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Agile Methodology
- Ability to write software programs is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Stock ownership plan
- Paid federal holidays
- Paid annual leave
Infinite Focus SchoolsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, compelling company mission, progressive work environment, and lots of room for growth!
Infinite Focus is a mindfulness and emotional health software for youth. Our software meets young people through technology, where they're most interested, and empowers them with critical coping skills that they can carry around in their pockets. Our mission is to reduce the impact of mental, emotional and behavioral disorders in youth.
901 S. Bond Street. BaltimoreBaltimore, MD