- Manage, assist and check invoicing, prepaid ledgers, daily payments, and bills.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets.
- Pay supplier and payable invoices in a timely manner.
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices.
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Issue invoices to customers for compliance and quality assurance as directed.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy, including company credit cards and expenses created by employees who have budgets.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Issue financial statements.
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company’s financial statements.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain an orderly filing system for Sample Technician receipts.
- Maintain the chart of accounts.
- Maintain the annual budget.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
- Process payroll in a timely manner (if approved by Office Manager/Human Resources).
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Follow accounting policies and procedures.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Candidate must be comfortable working with or around cannabis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will be people oriented and able to form relationships quickly.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.), G Suite (primarily Google Sheets & Google Docs) and Quick books.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Personal integrity, disciplined work ethic, organization skills, and motivation to work with a sense of urgency.
- 1-2 years of prior experience bookkeeping.
- Must be 21 years of age, or older as a requirement of the Bureau of Cannabis Control.
- Cannot work for any other part of the cannabis industry.
- Must be legally allowed to work in the United States of America.
- Frequently required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stand, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, and withstand moderate noise, sometimes for the entire shift.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have the ability to uphold the stress of frequently traveling and/or working in a confined area.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required; including quarter-driven hours as business demands dictate.
Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.