Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs is a San Diego-based cannabis testing lab that provides full service testing using chemists trained and experienced in the scientific industry. We understand the results we release directly affect the people consuming the products we test, which is why the analytical methods we use will always be held to (or above) the current legal standards. All cannabis testing is completed in-house using the most up-to-date analytical instrumentation. We offer a great work environment with opportunities to advance in the cannabis testing field. We offer common work hours 9-5 as well as alternative hours, and overtime work when needed.
- Customer Service
- Provide excellent customer service for inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Respond to inquiries about services, pricing, and assist existing and potential accounts
- Follow ups to obtain payment
- Complete and maintain paperwork for compliance collection when necessary
- Verify forms submitted by clients to make sure there are no errors
- Assist in scheduling compliance collections
- Office Duties When Necessary
- Assisting with intake, front desk or other office responsibilities when necessary
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must be comfortable working with cannabis.
- 1-2 years of prior experience in customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will be people oriented and able to form relationships quickly.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.) and G Suite (primarily Google Sheets & Google Docs) and Quickbooks.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Personal integrity, disciplined work ethic, organization skills, and motivation to work with a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or relevant degree) or equivalent experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old due to Bureau of Cannabis Control regulations.
- Must not concurrently work in any other part of the cannabis industry.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time.
- Sales experience.
- Previous cannabis industry experience.
- Graphic design experience.
Infinite Chemical Analysis Labs LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.