- Posted: over a month ago
Infinigen Renewables is a Puerto Rico based, ArcLight Capital backed platform, focused on utility-scale and commercial and industrial (C&I) solar projects. The platform includes a dedicated operating and asset management team positioned to develop, build and operate renewable opportunities in North America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. The Financial Analyst will manage the modelling and analysis of new solar power plant opportunities (greenfield and M&A) and operating asset optimization. The Financial Analyst will have, among others, the following main responsibilities:
- Build and maintain financial models for solar power SPVs – specifically working with different financing and tax structures
- Evaluate the merits of potential investment opportunities and project finance debt raising – providing scenario analyses and performance and deal structure optimization suggestions
- Maintain the model portfolio for all existing and new power plants and support improving it by drawing on information from developers, finance, operations
- Support the analysis and reporting of each plant’s performance to Management, investors and lenders including detecting signs of underperformance and their root cause
- Support in the preparation and maintenance of budgets, management accounts and presentations to the Management of the Company
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing processes
- Outstanding financial modelling skills with Microsoft Excel, VBA experience advantageous
- Accounting and Finance knowledge
- Capacity to work independently and manage an intense agenda
- Analytical approach & highly numerical as well as a systematic, structured, and rational approach
- Communication skills and relationships building with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration with majors in Finance or accounting required.
- MBA in Finance is a strong plus.
- 3 - 5 years or more of related experience required.
What we Offer
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth
- Work in a flexible, hybrid setting both remote and in-office
- Medical Plan paid 100% by the company*
- 401k Savings plan with employer match
- 20 vacations days | 12 sick leave days (per year)
- Competitive Salary
- Great office environment
- Many more benefits!
EEOC | Equal Opportunity Employer
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Infinigen