Infinigen Renewables is a Puerto Rico based, ArcLight Capital backed platform, focused on utility-scale and commercial and industrial (C&I) solar projects. The platform includes a dedicated operating and asset management team positioned to develop, build and operate renewable opportunities in North America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
The Asset Manager takes full ownership of assigned solar PV assets within the Infinigen renewables portfolio of operational assets. The Asset Manager sustains and optimizes the performance of the assets over their entire life-cycle, focusing on Risk and H&S Management, and the optimization of available resources across the asset stakeholders.
- Manage compliance with all contractual obligations for the solar sites.
- Responsibilities include various contract types: PPAs, landowner leases, interconnect agreements, O&M service agreements, permits, debt agreements, tax equity agreements among others.
- Create asset budgets and performance reports that include financial and operational KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts.
- Manage relationships with customers, landowners, service providers, state and federal agencies, regulatory agencies, tax equity investors, lenders among others stakeholders.
- Manage parts purchasing including identifying suppliers, placing orders, managing inventory, and strategic planning.
- Participate in energy management activities, including asset registrations, REC registration and sales, market monitoring, and evaluating ways to reduce market risk.
- Look for ways to optimize revenues, minimize expenses, and increase project availability.
- Provide operational support to assets, which include holding calls with O&M vendors, running requests for proposals, monitoring performance issues, project management, and handling contract disputes.
- Contract management and optimization across required service provider network.
- Obtain and maintain the licenses and permits necessary to keep the plant operational.
- Submit accurate and on-time reporting as required by authorities and other stakeholders
- Take out and maintain required insurance policies and process claims
- Ensure compliance with all lender and insurance requirements
- Warranty claim management and following up of status
- Detect plant issues and drive quick implementation of corrective actions.
- Report incidents and lead investigations from root cause analysis through to corrective action.
- Monitor plant performance and ensure production is maximized.
- Critical checks on site through regularly scheduled site visits and issue tracking.
- Risk Matrix Management: consolidation, maintenance and update of assets risk registry.
- Consolidate, maintain and update portfolio relevant documentation as per Infinigen renewables standards
- Assist with site’s operational technology, working with various vendors and suppliers to ensure systems are functional and secure.
- Ensure compliance with ISO requirements, which may include answering requests for information (RFIs), user certificate management, market testing, etc
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 to 5 years of asset management experience with utility scale wind and solar plants
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Significant asset management experience, ideally in the renewable sector.
- Solid working knowledge of monitoring and asset management software platforms
- Detailed knowledge and / or exposure to relevant local administrative AM framework
- Ability to create and maintain operating budgets
- Strong analytical, critical and structured thinking skills
- Experience managing direct and indirect reports, but also a self-starter thriving on challenge
- Successful track record of negotiating/communicating/managing external parties such as, but not limited to, O&M suppliers, subcontractors, insurance companies, technical advisors, national, regional or local stakeholders (land owners, regulators, municipalities…)
What we Offer
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range of training and development opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth
- Work in a flexible, hybrid setting both remote and in-office
- Medical Plan paid 100% by the company*
- 401k Savings plan with employer match
- 20 vacations days | 12 sick leave days (per year)
- Competitive Salary
- Great office environment
- Many more benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Infinigen Renewables00901, PR
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.