AT least 3 month contract with / possible extension
Job Description -
We envision a Social Media & Paid Search Manager
- Implements communications planning and execution in coordination with marketing and brand team, driving overall messaging and content development on Linked IN, and other social media platforms
- Develops and executes paid ad social media and digital initiatives, create compelling external digital campaigns, messaging, and content and managing social media accounts
- Identifies potential high-impact social posts/responses and create real-time engagement tactics on the fly. This includes writing attention-grabbing copy in our brand voice and tone.
- Works closely with the team, to ensure our content is timely, culturally relevant, on-brand, and cohesive.
- Creates and captures original content that is highly shareable and encourages a two-way conversation.
- Art-direct infographics and in-article illustrations
- Responds to all comments, messages, and tweets in a timely manner; actively chat with followers in a friendly, conversational way.
- Actively searches for engaging, elevated user-generated content to re-post and circulate on our owned social channels.
- Tackles other projects as needed by the team to keep us running a well-oiled social media machine.
- 5 years Paid Social advertising experience, including in-depth knowledge of social media and native buying platforms such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and LinkedIn,
- Familiarity with building out FB lookalike audiences, retargeting strategies
- Media buying, digital media, programmatic, influencer marketing or content marketing
- Demonstrated superb social media judgment, knowing what to post and when.
- Demonstrated knowledge with optimizing content to drive engagement on specific social media platforms.
- * Strong creative vision and excellent writing skills
- Ability to report social health metrics/content wrap up to the team on a regular basis.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Personal: Should be a self-starter. Should be well organized and able to prioritize. Should be able to work with minimal supervision.