Long time contract opportunity in Malvern PA
Looking for a strong Art Director who has a visual design/ UX background.
Art Director Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage employees including scheduling and training
· Manage efficiency and quality in production
· Identify and resolve process problems
· Set standards for customer service
· Track and manage expenses and make adjustments to lower costs
· Review production process including budget, objectives and means
· Develop wireframes and storyboards
· Select graphic content and assign layout design concepts to artists
· Transform designs into art layouts, working with design team
· Mark-up layouts and prepare for printing
· Present layouts and and storyboards to clients
· Work with the client to address any concerns or comments and get client approval of project
· Continue to develop skill set and learn about current trends, adjusting process and approach
Art Director Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art required.
· 8+ years as a professional graphic designer.
· Minimum 4+ years’ experience in supervisory role.
· Dedication to graphic consistency, brand standards, and quality across all channels.
Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator