Full Stack Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Everyone wins if government works better. We provide innovative solutions and services to complex problems and processes. We apply our creative skill set and expertise to empower government. Our proficient staff is at the front line of digital media, financial services, business management, and solution development.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer. You will be part of a team responsible for developing new applications, as well as maintaining, updating, and enhancing existing tools. The developer will play an integral part in the project life-cycle and work closely with team members through each iteration/enhancement release.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least eight (8) years of programming experience
- Strong hands-on web application development experience: understanding of code and logic to gather user requirements and convert them into system requirements
- In-depth understanding of database management
- Proficiency with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Extensive experience with ReactJS and Node.js
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks
- Knowledgeable of CMS platforms; skilled in Drupal 8 and Drupal 7; familiar with or willing to become familiar with Drupal 9
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Experience with Agile methodology and processes
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Ability to pass a background check and obtained a Public Trust security clearance
Infina, Ltd. is an equal employment opportunity company. All individuals are encouraged to apply.
TechnologyView all jobs at Infina, Ltd.