Client Success Manager
- Posted: 6 days ago
About the Company
Born out of the merger of advertising and marketing tech pioneers Gimbal and true[X], Infillion is on a mission to fulfill the promise of connected consumer experiences at scale via media and technology. Infillion's connected commerce platform for the open internet connects advertising, marketing, and CX through critical data and engaging digital experiences across platforms ranging from mobile to connected TV.
Infillion provides full-service media solutions to agencies and brands, engages in proprietary relationships with partners and publishers, and facilitates outstanding consumer experiences that are superior to conventional interruptive advertising models. Infillion deeply values consumers' time, attention and privacy, and puts a premium on employee satisfaction, talent development and exemplary leadership.
About the Job
As a Customer Success Manager at Infillion, you will help enterprise brands create meaningful consumer experiences and drive engagement using our software and services. You will train customers on how to properly use our software, educate them on industry best practices, and grow effective business partnerships. This role will also function as the internal voice-of-customer, championing customers' business objectives, KPIs, and project milestones to cross-functional peers.
What you'll do
- Build 2 meaningful engagements per assigned tier I customers within the first calendar year of employment, including business reviews and roadmap sessions.
- Within the first 90 days must be able to work independently to maintain customer records, notes within Salesforce, and track workflows.
- Understand how to use our SAAS products by being able to lead a solo customer demo within the first 90 days of employment.
- Build strong working relationships with business and technical customer contacts across multiple industry verticals such as Retail, Finance, and Entertainment.
- Steward a book of business consisting of large enterprise and small/midsize customers by keeping customer records up-to-date in Salesforce, Jira, and other tracking tools.
- Use Salesforce to document and maintain customer business objectives, strategies, and challenges in order to serve as a strategic resource for how to best get value out of using Infillion's products and services.
- Meet deadlines and stick to approved timelines, expectations, and deliverables associated with customer onboarding, support tasks, and special projects to ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to deliver white-glove service and help customers maximize the value generated by Infillion's Commerce products.
Who you are
- A proactive go-getter — you take ownership and are accountable for all you do, with the initiative to learn new skills on the fly.
- A detail-oriented professional — you are meticulous with your work and never lose the trees for the forest.
- A relentless problem-solver — you love solving multi-faceted problems and demonstrate relentless follow through as you push for a positive resolution.
What you have
- 3+ years work experience, preferably in MarTech or AdTech
- Interest in consumer insight technologies and trends
- Able to prioritize, organize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Professional approach in task management, team collaboration and execution
- The drive to go above and beyond to deliver for our clients
- Experience using Salesforce or similar sales/CSM platforms
- Experience and interest in digital marketing, consumer experience, and/or audience strategy
- Experience using Jira or similar support tracking platforms is a plus
- Intermediate or higher proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a plus
BusinessView all jobs at Infillion