- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Ensures vendor invoices are processed in a timely fashion and are matched to support documents, including but not limited to timesheets, rate schedules and contract information.
- Enter vendor invoices into the requisitioning application, ensuring proper accounting codes.
- Work with operational teams within electric del ivery to ensure vendor invoice accuracy.
- Track errors and corrections to assist in developing metrics by which to evaluate vendors.
- Performs labor, materials and vendor reclassifications for electric delivery.
- Assists in studies, data gathering, and report generating on activities using multiple information technology resources including, work management information system, compliance database, oracle and others as needed.
- Provide assistance in the areas of electric delivery and contractor management.
- Work with management to identify sources of data and implement processes to support cost determination and ongoing tracking.
- Analyze business unit O&M and capital expenditures and recommend areas to improve business unit efficiency.
- Provide support to business unit administrative assistants, including goal result reports as needed.
- Maintain databases, report data and create reports on a scheduled basis and as requested.
- Maintain electronic filings per NNG retention guidelines.
- Support storm restoration activities both for NNG and mutual assistance efforts.
- This entails processing p-card expenditures, assisting in time entry for mutual assistance and assembling invoice documentation for requesting utilities.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships within the department and the company.
- Maintain the professional competence, knowledge and skills necessary to effectively complete responsibilities; enhance job knowledge and abilities by taking personal responsibility for professional development and training.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Attend work on a regular basis and support the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company.
BusinessView all jobs at InfiCare Technologies