APRN Advanced Practicing Registered Nurse
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Infectious Disease Associates & Travel Medicine is seeking a motivated APRN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- In-Patient Hospital and Outpatient Clinic setting
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- State Of Florida APRN License and Board Certification in good standing
- Must be eligible to credential with local affiliated hospitals
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and colleagues
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Infectious Disease Associates And TWhy Work Here?
We are a rapidly expanding private practice, focused on high-quality care and located in beautiful Gainesville, Florida!
Infectious Disease Associates & Travel Medicine is a small but busy private practice. We are located in Gainesville, FL. with an office location in Lake City, FL. We serve a large hospital in each town with large patient volumes at both. We were established in January of 2019 and have seen tremendous growth and advancement. We are currently expanding and seeking motivated professionals interested in joining a thriving team!
3600 NW 43rd streetGainesville, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Infectious Disease Associates And T