We are seeking a Business Intelligence/Data Visualization specialist to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data and build visualizations using tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau, SAP Business Objects for our Federal Client.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Leverage tools like Toad, Aqua Studio to write queries
- Skilled in SQL and database (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to the client through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Candidate must Be a US Citizen
- Existing CBP or DoD Top Secret Security Clearance is preferred
- Must be skilled in visualization tools like Qlik Sense, Tableau,
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business intelligence tools like SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Attractive Salary and Excellent Benefits.
Why Work Here?Infapro, headquartered in the National Capital Region, is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified Small Business and is a trusted technical advisor to Government agencies. As an information technology (IT) and management consulting firm with a focus on providing business intelligence (BI) solutions for public sector agencies, Infapro works with clients to build and manage data, extract meaningful data and present it in right format in support of business and regulatory requirements. For over a decade, Infapro has developed BI solutions for various Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) components.
Great Benefits. Lots of room for growth, Exciting work using industry leading Visualization tools for our CBP customer