Service Technician - Water Treatment and Repair Industry
- $25 to $29 Hourly
Indy Soft Water is looking for a highly driven, results oriented individual to join our service team in Indianapolis, IN.
We’re a local, family-owned business that’s been serving the Indianapolis area since 1964. We have a sincere commitment to our customers, and that dedication has been recognized with awards from Angie’s List. Our peers have also honored us for our industry expertise, environmental focus, and community involvement.
Indy Soft Water is looking for an individual who is passionate about, and excels at, technical service work.
This position gives you the opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that is flexible to your needs. You will also be able to increase your level of service and water system design knowledge of water systems in the office and in the field.
Service Technician Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Desire to be the lead for install/start-up, repair and maintenance of water treatment equipment, reverse osmosis systems, and drinking water fountain/cooler systems for both residential and commercial customers.
- Self-confident and coachable.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Demonstrated success in delivering on expectations and in achievement of goals.
- Able to effectively manage own self and time.
- Effective customer service skills and experience – able to converse easily and effective with customers, overcome challenges and conflicts, etc.
- Practical experience working in repair service industries, plumbing industry (basic skill level) and/or construction industry is preferred.
- Practical working experience with various tools in repair and problem-solving applications for home owners and/or industrial settings.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Works well as part of a team.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet usage (e-mail).
- A clean driving record as the accepted candidate will be required to drive an Indy Soft Water company vehicle.
Ability to lift 50+ pounds multiple times per day is required for the position.
Travel for the position will be in a 35-mile radius of our office in Carmel, IN.
Additional background checks will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Indy Soft Water is a non-smoking campus.
The position offers training, company van, cell phone stipend and opportunity for advancement.
Other benefits include:
- Health insurance (company pays 50% of health insurance premium)
- IRA retirement plan
- Paid time off
Indy Soft Water
4148 W 99th StIndianapolis, IN
Get fresh Service Technician - Water Treatment and Repair Industry jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.