Industry leading Medical Device Company Columbus, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New state of the art facility that will be the Center of Excellence for one of the largest companies in the world seeks a Production Supervisor to be responsible for achieving production requirements. Assist in budgeting cost of molding, plant safety standards and scheduling requirements. Duties will include:
· Assisting with the daily planning scheduling and coordinating the day-to-day operations.
· Providing direction to the Senior Technicians and personnel within the areas of safety, crewing, scheduling, method/means of molding processes, quality and waste standards, efficiencies and productivity, employee relations, and reinforcement of company policies and procedures
· Supporting /plant improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma, Validation, LEAN, training and work to provide the necessary resources to drive the success of these programs.
· Directing effort toward the reduction of process variation, while ensuring that products meet quality and GMP requirements. Monitoring and reacting to daily productivity and waste issues.
· Working closely with the Engineering Supervisor to establish departmental budgets, cost reduction goals, and utilization or improvement objectives.
· Communicating and reinforcing objectives with direct subordinates.
· Monitoring staffing needs and communicating crewing or shortages to Engineering Supervisor and Human Resources Managers. Coordinating and/or initiating personnel requisitions for approval.
· You should have demonstrated experience with leading multiple complicated projects in both the short and long-term. The ability to read, interpret, understand and create technical drawings and schematics required.
· Must possess a working knowledge of machine shop practices, sound engineering practices and business/ management procedures and requirements.
· Knowledge of material attributes and properties is essential.
Industry leading Medical Device CompanyWhy Work Here?
Stable employer, financial rewards and professional growth and development opportunities
A growing yet stable leader in the Medical Device Industry. This employee training and development focused company is very focused on design controls and doing things the right way from inception thru post market. Offering great salaries and exciting bonus and equity compensation programs.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Industry leading Medical Device Company