Director of Production Operations
Industry leading Medical Device Company Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are the largest nonprofit organ procurement organization and tissue bank in the United States, as well as a leading innovator in transplantation research and regenerative medicine. We hold the longest running current accreditation by the American Association of Tissue Banks. It is our goal to improve the quality of human life through the provision of organs and tissues for transplantation, as well as innovation in the fields of bio-implants and regenerative medicine, and to serve the community with educational and support services that enhance the donation process. We have a growing global presence and seek a Director, Production Operations to help fulfill our mission of saving lives around the globe. The selected individual will:
· Directs the supervisory staff of managers regarding day-to-day execution of production operations (multi-site 24/7 environment), support operations, and production enhancement and improvement initiatives.
· Oversees the Production Operations QSR systems and implements departmental changes as needed to meet the regulatory requirements for all affected allografts.
· Develops departmental goals and objectives and annual budgets (operational and capital) that support corporate strategic goals and objectives. Monitors monthly financial performance indicators, investigates variances, and recommends or adjusts operations using Lean techniques.
· Serves on new product development and design control teams to ensure proper validation/qualification/compliance requirements are assessed and met. Makes recommendations for improvements in product specifications.
· Ensures effective training of Production and Production Support technical staff.
· Achieves departmental goals while maintaining costs within budget.
· Strong supervisory/management experience
· Strong experience in operations, manufacturing or production environment
· Ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree
Industry leading Medical Device CompanyWhy Work Here?
Stable employer, financial rewards and professional growth and development opportunities
A growing yet stable leader in the Medical Device Industry. This employee training and development focused company is very focused on design controls and doing things the right way from inception thru post market. Offering great salaries and exciting bonus and equity compensation programs.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Industry leading Medical Device Company