Do you want to join a GROWING company, who puts the satisfaction of our clients first in ways that most other companies don’t?
We are expanding our team, and hiring an Operations Assistant to help facilitate our growth in our industry. If you think logistically, love to develop and refine systems, love the outdoors and the lawn care and maintenance industry, we want to hear from you!
Our ideal candidate is one that loves to lead their team, is a dynamic self-starter, communication is a key trait, loves delivering exceptional customer service to our customers by way of our reliable crews and our proven processes and guidelines.
Requirements include 3-years in the green/lawn industry and 3-years management and leadership experience in operations. You must be bilingual in English and Spanish. You must have a clean and insurable driving record. Applicants without these requirements will not be considered. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet all of the criteria listed.
Here are some key traits necessary for success in this position:
- Be a great, people person with ethics, drive, passion, and commitment
- Be a Hands-On Leader with a can-do attitude
- Manage operational teams – including scheduling and training
- Work alongside Clients to deliver Customer Service
- Know aspects of the industry, including lawn maintenance, fertilization, landscape, enhancements, plowing, etc.
- Have a knowledge of operational financials, including costs, labor, materials
- Be a problem solver that can create efficiency
- Be paramount in safety strategy and quality control
- Be able to identify and retain the best team members for our operational staff, and hold them accountable to company goals
- Be available for flex hours for operational concerns, including occasional weekends, evenings, and on call for Snow/Ice Events
If this sounds like you, we would like to see your complete application including your salary requirements! You will work alongside a growing team.
This is a full-time, year-round position, with competitive pay based on experience. Benefits include PTO, paid holidays, company vehicle, and more!
We look forward to hearing from you!