We are looking for a highly versatile Training Center Coordinator to drive some of our most critical priorities. This position will wear many hats to help drive business initiatives across a variety of functions.
- Responsible for the successful production of all training center events hosted at the training centers in their region(s) of responsibility.
- Training Center Coordinator, Woodland, WA, is responsible for all West Region and Northeast Region training centers.
- Training Center Coordinator, Houston, TX, is responsible for all South & Southeast Region training centers.
- Scheduling training center events 12-months in advance at all training centers in region, as approved by the Business Unit Manager.
- Manage the relationship and all communication with the training center venue partners in region(s) of responsibility, including event details, student details, and general relationship management.
- Manage registrations by taking inbound training center customer phone calls and service the customer with registration/course questions with the objective to register students for courses.
- Process training center student registration transaction flow including customer conversation, sale, registration, invoicing, collection, and pre-event communications.
- Process NCCCO and other third-party certification candidate applications for open-enrollment (training center) courses in region(s) of responsibility.
- Interface with sales team about courses that are at-risk of being cancelled due to low enrollment and make every effort to fill the course registrations.
- Conduct basic content marketing activities including contact list management, email marketing, writing articles or press releases, taking photos, facilitating or conducting student interviews, and social media postings.
- Recommend if courses should be cancelled and provide reports to management personnel to make this decision.
- Proctor exams as needed.
- Conduct event management and administration in Cvent (ecommerce engine) including adding or modifying courses and registrations.
- Procure necessary equipment, meals, and travel logistics as needed per course at training centers in region(s) of responsibility.
- Conduct work order administration as required in Netsuite including Instructor assignments as directed.
- Conduct student correspondence as needed including confirmation and cancellation of events.
- Coordinate the facility cleanings with vendor.
- Opening/closing procedures followed for programs and special events to include, but not limited to; garbage removal, bathroom.
- Facility, equipment and gear properly put away when not in use.
- Coordinating repairs of equipment and gear in the training center.
- Submitting requests for the purchase of new equipment.
- Maintaining PPE inventory; Fall Protection Vests and lanyards, Safety Vests, Ear Protection, Eye Protection, Gloves, Rain Gear.
- Classrooms clean and prepared daily for programs.
- Kitchen area full stocked and cleaned daily.
- Name tags, class rosters and program materials set-up for all programs.
- Pens, pencils, calculators, note pads set-up for all programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience in related position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal communicator with ability to meet and interact with new people every day.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in CRM and/or Accounting system use, including customer and transaction data entry.
- Experience conducting basic administration of software systems.
- May be required to travel.