Salary $45,000.00 to $50,000.00
· Responsible for invoicing customers utilizing Salesforce.
· Post customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions.
· Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
· Maintains records by invoices, debits and credits.
· Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, promotions, customer service and from customers.
· Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans and or payment history.
· Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable weekly.
· Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
· Develop and maintain reports and files on the accounts payable processing.
· Input general ledger entries for account changes.
· Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances
· Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
· Manage authorize.net and PayPal payment processing systems.
· Reconcile credit card statements.
· Responsible for all accounting document archiving.
· Assist with sales tax collection and reporting.
· Assist with bi-monthly payroll
· Request W-9 from all vendors and prepare annual 1099
· Responsible for new vendor/customer setup and maintenance.
· Prepare and review expense reporting.
· Perform other related duties as may be requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
· 3-5 Years Full Charge Bookkeeping experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Quick Books, Salesforce and Net Suite a plus
· Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
· Must have worked in a small to mid-sized company assisting with closing the books monthly.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
· Highly organized and detail oriented.
· Able to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Proven ability to maintain confidentiality