Needed: Mechanical Millwrights in Kearneysville, WV
$24-$25 per hour + $100 per day per diem
60 hours per week
Long term work
Mechanical Millwright Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, assemble and preform maintenance on machinery
- Modify Existing Structures
- Structural Welding- stick and mig
- Read and Work from Blueprints
- Work flexible hours and days as needed (including weekends and holidays)
- Maintenance (Machine Assembly of nuts/bolts, pneumatic, hydraulics, etc.)
- Millwright (Rigging and Lifting Heavy Equipment)
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Operates Equipment in a safe manner and uses safe work habits
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment including complying with safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Read, understand, and follow job specifications, work instructions, and procedures.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, pull, and squat to perform this job effectively
- Ability to work on your own and cooperatively in a team environment
- Pass a drug screen and physical
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan ahead and communicate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Understand how the equipment is expected to function.
- Leadership skills. Ability to take initiative
Industrial Trade Services