Industrial Technology Services is seeking experienced Journeyman or Master Electricians who are looking for employment at a great company that offers competitive wages and benefits. We provide our employees with some of the best equipment and opportunities available in our industry. Industrial Technology Services provides power infrastructure installation and upgrades as well as any other electrical needs to some of the largest manufacturing companies in Southeast Michigan and across the nation.
Salary: $25 - $40 an hour, based on experience and ability
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
Work Location: Multiple locations
Full Job Description
Our ideal applicant will possess sufficient experience in commercial and industrial wiring applications. You must also have skills in leadership, organization, communication, blueprint reading and job design. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing various industrial power equipment, machines, and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician apprentices on the job. With our competitive pay and medical benefits, we invite licensed professionals who are looking for steady work to apply today.
· A State of Michigan Journeyman or Master License (Minimum 5 years of experience as a licensed electrician preferred)
· Industrial Wiring Experience
· Knowledge of electrical systems and installations that meet NEC requirements
· Professional Attitude
· Valid driver's license and a clean driving record (in order to operate company vehicle)
· Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Follow Crew Leader instruction or, if qualified, function as a crew leader with the ability to give direction and manage successful projects.
- Follow company and site-specific safety guidelines and PPE requirements.
- Have ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical problems quickly.
- Know how to plan and build various electrical installations that will provide solutions that best benefit our customers as well as our company.
- Know (or quickly learn) how to use trade tools such as hydraulic benders and power pullers
- Knowledge of electrical calculations, conduit fill, wire ampacity, etc.
- Maintain proper organization of job sites and equipment
- Work within company policies and be willing to maintain daily work reports that summarize job progress and/or any job issues.
- Work overtime/weekends and possibly travel when projects require
- Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
- Connect wiring and equipment per code and job specification.
- Operate equipment (only when trained and certified to operate) such as scissor lifts, articulating lifts, fork trucks, or other specialized equipment needed for job completion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Industrial Technology Services
Why Work Here?Industrial Technology Services and Rocktech Systems offer a wide variety of services to the manufacturing industry. While specializing in assembly, testing, and precision machining, we pride ourselves on using our engineering background to develop simple solutions to complex manufacturing problems. Please contact us to learn more about what we can do for you.
An awesome company to work for with great benefits and room for growth!