Field Support Sales Driver
Industrial Supply Ogden, UT
Field Support Sales Driver
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $19 to $24 Hourly
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Field Sales Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for managing inventory and sales of consumable products, while also maintaining and growing customer relationships. Your primary focus will be on delivering exceptional service to our clients, ensuring their inventory needs are met efficiently and effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a customer route plan to visit assigned accounts regularly.
- Manage Inventory Levels at customer locations, ensuring products are stocked appropriately based on demand and sales trends.
- Utilize Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) systems and tools to track and monitor stock levels, replenishments and sales data.
- Collaborate with customers and Sales Team to identify requirements, make recommendations, and provide product information and support.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, serving as a primary point of contact for anything VMI related inquiries.
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing customer accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Collaborate with sales team to develop strategies for acquiring new customers and expanding market share.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and objectives on a regular basis.
- Participate and collaborate in business reviews with customers and sales team.
- Maintain the appearance and functionality of equipment.
- Replenish Vending Machines with Inventory
- Work in a Team environment, cross train and cover team members in key accounts
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple customer accounts effectively.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Self-Motivated and goal oriented with a drive to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Valid Driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in a Route Sales or Vendor Managed inventory role.
- Ability to analyze sales data and identify trends and opportunities.
- Proficient in using inventory management systems and tools.
Industrial SupplyOgden, UT
Get fresh Field Support Sales Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.