Industrial Skilled Trades Fremont, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Bend and install rigid conduit up to 3 inch
- Set up and pull wire and cable
- Terminate power, control, and instrumentation wire and cable
- Install electrical gear, equipment, and devices
- Install and troubleshoot PLC's
- Install and troubleshoot AC and DC Drives
- Single and Three Phase motors and motor control systems
- Solid, stable, and proven experience in the electrical field (2-3 professional references required, letters of recommendation are a plus)
- Read & comprehend tape measure, blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas & processing charts
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up & downstairs on regular basis; climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly per shift
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects many times per shift
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools, and automatic machinery
- Focus on safety
- Must have electrical tools including hand benders as well as all PPE (harness preferred)
- Must have valid MI JW license and OSHA 10
We pride ourselves on transparency, hard work, and proven results. We sincerely look forward to discussing how we can assist with your manpower needs and growing a long term relationship. There is no company too small, and no organization too big we can't assist.
Specializing within the Heavy Industrial/Commercial construction environments, we pride ourselves in providing steady, long term, high paying opportunities; both travel and local for our team members. After proven success, we've applied our knowledge to the renewable solar/wind verticals, along with light industrial opportunities to add career growth options for people nationwide. We look forward to discussing your work history and dedication to your trade with hopes of placing you on your next project.
Industrial Skilled Trades
ConstructionView all jobs at Industrial Skilled Trades